MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer

Re: Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer
Hi,

No, since the UI redirect you to a DN:50075 from your cluster, selected
random. You can use the IP instead the dns name, or fix your DNS
settings by using a hosts-file.

Regards