Avro >> mail # user >> what's the purpose of one-way, and why does it cause problems with python?

+
Mark Lewandowski 2010-10-30, 02:28
+
Doug Cutting 2010-11-01, 17:50
+
Doug Cutting 2010-11-01, 18:00
Re: what's the purpose of one-way, and why does it cause problems with python?
The Python support for Avro RPC does not currently support the oneway stuff.
 According to hammer, Henry was working on it at a recent hackathon, so
hopefully someone will have some more useful information for you on Monday!

 - Bruce