Avro, mail # user - what's the purpose of one-way, and why does it cause problems with python?

Re: what's the purpose of one-way, and why does it cause problems with python?
Bruce Mitchener 2010-10-31, 03:26
The Python support for Avro RPC does not currently support the oneway stuff.
 According to hammer, Henry was working on it at a recent hackathon, so
hopefully someone will have some more useful information for you on Monday!

 - Bruce