Bigtop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 04:35PM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I think 0.7 BOM is missing Spark component that is already a part of the
> > master.
>
> What version are you targeting? Would you feel comfortable releasing
> what's there in Bigtop 0.7.0?

The upcoming version of Spark is 0.8 - should be ready in a bit and is already
pretty stable right now.

The current packaging bits in 0.7.0 are good to go. We'll commit the smoke
tests in the next a couple of days - just fixing some last minute issues.

Cos