HBase, mail # user - HBase - prioritizing writes over reads?

HBase - prioritizing writes over reads?
kzurek 2013-04-24, 10:25
Is it possible to prioritize writes over reads in HBase? I'm facing some I/O
read related issues that influence my write clients and cluster in general
(constantly growing store files on some RS). Due to the fact that I cannot
let myself to loose/skip incoming data, I would like to guarantee that in
case of extensive read I will be able to limit incoming read requests, so
that write requests wont be influenced. Is it possible? If so what would be
the best way to that and where it should be placed - on the client or
cluster side)?