Accumulo, mail # user - MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper

Re: MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper
Mike Hugo 2013-07-03, 16:27
In case someone else runs into this:  for our development purposes, we
found this solution to work - modify /etc/hosts and include this line:

127.0.0.1 COMPUTER_NAME_GOES_HERE.local

Mike