Hive >> mail # user >> JOIN comparasion  PIG V/S HIVE

JOIN comparasion  PIG V/S HIVE

Hi All,

Is it true that Pig's JOIN operation is not so efficient as of HIVE.

I have just tried over and found differences over JOIN query.

Hive resulted the same as My Sql but Pig resulted some counts lesser then Hive Join.

Please put some light over JOINS in Pig and Hive.
Regards
Yogesh Kumar Dhari