Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-19, 20:37
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 20:44
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-19, 20:46
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 21:18
+
Mike Percy 2012-12-20, 02:57
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 06:59
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:16
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
I updated several tickets with fixVersion v1.3.1. Please let me know if anyone would like more patches to go into the release. This is primarily a maintenance release, so no new features are expected to be added.

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:

> I just pushed a new branch flume-1.3.1, which contains the File Channel patches. Please let me know if there is a concern about a particular patch or a missing one.
>

> Hari
>

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > Looking at the code, all of the FileChannel changes should probably go in - none of them seem too risky - plus applying these specific patches may not be clean without the others that went in. So I am planning to pull in all the patches that went into the File Channel. Are there any other patches we should consider?
> >

> > On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > > +1 for both

+
Juhani Connolly 2012-12-20, 03:05
+