Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
I updated several tickets with fixVersion v1.3.1. Please let me know if anyone would like more patches to go into the release. This is primarily a maintenance release, so no new features are expected to be added.

--
Hari Shreedharan