Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.4.1 --connection-manager and --driver params

Re: Sqoop 1.4.1 --connection-manager and --driver params
Hi Dan,

Unfortunately when the driver option is included in the Sqoop command,
the built-in connection manager selection defaults to the generic
connection manager - please see SQOOP-461, which is applicable to
other databases besides Oracle.

Regards, Kathleen