HDFS >> mail # user >> How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?

How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?
Hi,everyone,
I want to join the k-v pairs in Reduce(),but how to get the record position?
Now,what I thought is to save the context status,but class Context doesn't
implement a clone construct method.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you very much.