Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Getting watcher event with data version

Getting watcher event with data version
Hi,

I have a watcher on a zookeeper node for data modification.
Is there anyway we can get the version number of the data along with the
event? If not, can anyone of you point me where I can modify zookeeper
code to facilitate the need?

Thanks for any feedback.
Joe