Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 17:57
+
Nathan Roberts 2013-05-16, 17:36
Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
BCC: general@

Since we recognize now that this is a vote to overrule previous decision,
I am referring to Vinod's note on general
*http://s.apache.org/h7x*
should this be brought to the attention of the Board?

I don't remember any precedents of this kind in Hadoop history.
But other projects may have had such experience.
A clarification on categorizing this action and on voting practices
from ASF may help.

Thanks,
--Konstantin

+