-ANN: Kazoo 0.7 (counter, queue recipes, extended data watcher)
Kazoo 0.7 has been released today. Next to some bug fixes, it adds new
counter and queue recipes (with optional priority support). Data
watchers have been extended to work against initially missing nodes.
Kazoo can be installed off Pypi. Complete and thorough docs available
On behalf of the Kazoo team,
- DataWatch now has a `allow_missing_node` setting that allows a watch
to be set on a node that doesn't exist when the DataWatch is created.
- Add new Queue recipe, with optional priority support.
- Add new Counter recipe.
- Added debian packaging rules.
- Issue #31 fixed: Only catch KazooExceptions in catch-all calls.
- Issue #15 fixed again: Force sleep delay to be a float to appease gevent.
- Issue #29 fixed: DataWatch and ChildrenWatch properly re-register
their watches on server disconnect.