Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers
On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I'd like to announce the addition of a
few new committers to the Apache Hadoop project:

* Brandon Li
* Chris Nauroth
* Colin Patrick McCabe
* Ivan Mitic
* Jing Zhao

We appreciate all of their contributions to date and look forward to many
more.

Please join me in welcoming them.

Best,
Aaron