Hive >> mail # user >> Who is the hive admin user?

Re: Who is the hive admin user?
Hive 0.10's metastore server security is documented in the revised
Authorization wiki, which your link didn't go to because the name had been
changed from "auth" to "Authorization" (sorry about that):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Authorization
.

The jira is HIVE-3705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3705>.

– Lefty