Hive, mail # user - FAILED: Error in metadata

+
yogesh dhari 2012-09-09, 08:51
+
Bejoy KS 2012-09-09, 09:21
+
yogesh dhari 2012-09-09, 16:01
+
Hongjie Guo 2012-09-10, 05:10
+
Ravindra 2012-09-10, 06:19
RE: FAILED: Error in metadata
rohithsharma 2012-09-11, 09:05
Hi

Exception trace clearly indicates that hive is pointing to default
configurations.

Make sure your editing hive-site.xml is loaded by hive server. For verifying
whether correct configurations are loaded, you enable DEBUG logs.

There you can see the loaded configurations. Verify your configurations with
loaded configuration (In hive.log).

Regards

rohith Sharma k s