Hive >> mail # user >> Export to RDBMS directly

Re: Export to RDBMS directly
The short answer is no. You could at the moment write your own input
format/output format in order to do so. I don't know all the details for
hive but that's possible. However, you will likely run a DOS against your
database if you are not careful. Hive could embed sqoop in order do that
smartly for you but that's not the case and I doubt that is it a feature
planned in the short term. You have to manage yourself the steps (for which
you could use a scheduler like Oozie).

Regards
Bertrand

--