Pig, mail # user - Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 22:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 22:57
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 23:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:15
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:34
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:50
Re: Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:56
Cheolsoo, these questions aren't spam. Pig lives in different forests
:) I've just always wondered why more CDH pig users don't upgrade via
download, so I finally asked. Your answer makes sense.

Everyone loves BBQ, pork for everyone! :D

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-10, 14:57
+