Pig >> mail # user >> group schema getting wrong fields?

+
Lauren Blau 2012-08-24, 18:28
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-24, 19:07
Re: group schema getting wrong fields?
how much more. Here's the cxels:

bigcross = join fcels by (chararray)messageId, fnot by (chararray)
messageId;
filt1 = filter bigcross by (int)fcels::astart <= (int)fnot::astart;
filt2 = filter filt1 by (int)fcels::aend >= (int)fnot::aend;

cxels = foreach filt2 generate fcels::messageId as
messageId:chararray,fcels::astart as celstart:int,fcels::aend as
celend:int,fnot::alabel as notcellabel:chararray,fnot::astart as
notcelstart:int, fnot::aend as notcelend:int;
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can you post more of your script?
>
> 2012/8/24 Lauren Blau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > I'm running pig 0.9.2 and seeing this:
> >
> > grunt> describe cxels;
> > cxels: {messageId: chararray,celstart: int,celend: int,notcellabel:
> > chararray,notcelstart: int,notcelend: int}
> > grunt> gcxels = group cxels by (messageId,celstart,celend);
> > grunt> describe gcxels;
> > gcxels: {group: (messageId: chararray,notcelstart: int,notcelend:
> > int),cxels: {(messageId: chararray,celstart: int,celend: int,notcellabel:
> > chararray,notcelstart: int,notcelend: int)}}
> >

> > why does the schema for gcxels::group show notcelstart and notcelend
> when I
> > gave it celstart,celend as the grouping fields?
> > Is the fieldname not being matched correctly?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > lauren

+
Lauren Blau 2012-08-24, 20:11