Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster

Re: How to change default ports of datanodes in a cluster
You can maintain per-DN configs if you wish to restrict the HTTP
server to only the public IP, but otherwise use a wildcard
0.0.0.0:PORT, if you were only just looking to change the port.

--
Harsh J
+