Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper integration with hadoop

Re: Zookeeper integration with hadoop
Hi,

Zookeeper is part of Hadoop. Other Hadoop systems like HBase and HDFS, for
example, have already been integrated to use ZK to high availability so, as
far as I know, it's a matter of configuration. I suggest you dig what is
going in your cluster (MapReduce, HBase, and/or HDFS) to see what ZK can
already do for your cluster.

Edward