Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper integration with hadoop

Re: Zookeeper integration with hadoop
Edward Ribeiro 2013-01-17, 17:00
Hi,

Zookeeper is part of Hadoop. Other Hadoop systems like HBase and HDFS, for
example, have already been integrated to use ZK to high availability so, as
far as I know, it's a matter of configuration. I suggest you dig what is
going in your cluster (MapReduce, HBase, and/or HDFS) to see what ZK can
already do for your cluster.

Edward