HBase >> mail # user >> hbase java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not instantiate a region instance after upgrade

+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-02-11, 22:44
Re: hbase java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not instantiate a region instance after upgrade
Solved it, I had terminated hbase, but not disabled the tables before
I copied the files to the new cluster.

-Håvard