Sqoop, mail # dev - [Result][VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)

Re: [Result][VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)
Bilung Lee 2011-11-18, 21:02
Yes, my previous email is only to close the dev list vote as mentioned at
the beginning of the email.  I also mentioned I will call for the incubator
general list vote soon at the end of the email.  The dev list vote needs at
least three +1 binding votes from PPMC members as outlined in the link
provided by Arvind.  I separated IPMC votes out because we already got two
IPMC votes toward the incubator general list vote.

There are indeed certain projects combining votes for both dev list and
incubator general list.  Since this is the first incubator release of
Sqoop, I wanted to give the community a chance first for feedback.  We can
consider combining two votes together in the future to save time as needed.
 With that said, we are still shaping up our release process, so any
comments/suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks!