HBase >> mail # dev >> Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?

Re: Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?
Oh, we don't want the "."? It's pretty universal in Hadoop land (just
checked common, hdfs, mapreduce, yarn, and zookeeper).

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)