HBase >> mail # user >> LIMITATIONS OF CODE THAT CAN BE WRITTEN IN HBASE COPROCESSORS

+
chaitanya eswar 2013-02-28, 05:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-28, 17:32
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-28, 23:43
Re: LIMITATIONS OF CODE THAT CAN BE WRITTEN IN HBASE COPROCESSORS
I'm not sure of your question...

Is it that when you wish to push out a new version of your coprocessor, that you have issues because the older version is being executed instead?
If that's the case, did you try to run a rolling restart on the region servers?