HBase, mail # user - LIMITATIONS OF CODE THAT CAN BE WRITTEN IN HBASE COPROCESSORS

Re: LIMITATIONS OF CODE THAT CAN BE WRITTEN IN HBASE COPROCESSORS
Michael Segel 2013-02-28, 16:31
I'm not sure of your question...

Is it that when you wish to push out a new version of your coprocessor, that you have issues because the older version is being executed instead?
If that's the case, did you try to run a rolling restart on the region servers?