Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release candidate for Pig 0.6.0

+
Alan Gates 2010-02-16, 19:22
Re: [VOTE] Release candidate for Pig 0.6.0
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-02-19, 16:52
Downloaded the tar ball. Build the jar. Ran tests, small scripts and few
dfs commands through grunt. All looks good.
+1

Ashutosh

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:22, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have rolled a release candidate for Pig 0.6.0 and uploaded it to
> http://people.apache.org/~gates/pig-0.6.0-candidate-1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Egates/pig-0.6.0-candidate-1/>
> A description of what is new and different in this release is included in
> the release notes, which I have also uploaded to that directory.  Please
> download the candidate, test it, and vote.
>
> Alan.

+
Alan Gates 2010-02-19, 21:57
+