Drill, mail # dev - congrats to Julian on his forthcoming Manning book

+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-15, 19:36
Re: congrats to Julian on his forthcoming Manning book
Julian Hyde 2012-10-15, 21:28
On Oct 15, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This isn't exactly relevant to Drill, but Julian Hyde deserves some props
> for (co)-finishing a Mondrian book.
>
> I hear it will be released at the end of this month.
>
> http://www.manning.com/back/

Thanks for the shout out, Ted.

I am indeed writing a book about Mondrian (one of the reasons I've been less-than-responsive on the Drill list), but the release this month is just the early-access program (MEAP). The full book is slated to come out in the Spring. If you sign up now you get a significant discount, access to chapters in electronic form as they are written, and you get a print copy when it is published. More details at http://www.manning.com/back/.

Julian
+
Arun Ramakrishnan 2012-10-15, 21:30
+