Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-05, 08:20
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-11-07, 12:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-07, 20:43
+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-09, 00:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-11-12, 16:54
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-13, 23:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-14, 00:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-14, 01:02
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-14, 18:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-14, 19:22
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-11-14, 19:34
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-11-14, 19:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-15, 08:21
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-11-17, 05:56
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-18, 07:19
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-15, 08:08
[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)
+1 i noticed that the copyright in the NOTICE.txt is 2009-2011 rather
than 2009-2012. not a big deal, but we should update it (see
ZOOKEEPER-1581).

thanx for pulling this together
ben