Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper SASL Vs Curator

Re: Zookeeper SASL Vs Curator
It sounds like you're not setting the correct ACL in your Curator use.
Curator supports ACLs.

FYI - this issue might be better to post at
https://github.com/Netflix/curator/issues (a Curator mailing list is
coming soon).

-JZ