Drill >> mail # dev >> Where's the action?

Re: Where's the action?
some code is better than node code IMHO.
I don't know if the others would agree but I'd definitely appreciate something to start playing with and trying different strategies, and since apache projects do have a history of growing organically I'm all for it.

David