MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

Re: NameNode low on available disk space
MR operation are running on the same machine. i checked the parameter "
mapred.local.dir" in my installed directory /etc/hadoop/ but didn't find .
One question the disk space reserved size displayed in logs in KB or MB ?
I am layman on hadoop. The link I followed to install is given below

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/Installing+CDH4+on+a+Single+Linux+Node+in+Pseudo-distributed+Mode

Thanks,

+
Andy Isaacson 2013-01-22, 21:08