Pig >> mail # dev >> Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release

Re: Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release
I'd like to add PIG-1923
I've fixed it in trunk, it should not be too hard to port it to the 0.8 branch.
Julien

On 3/17/11 9:33 PM, "Dmitriy Ryaboy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So happy to hear we are on the same page with this! I was about to suggest
that we cut 0.8.1 soon, as well.

I haven't opened a Jira, but the HBaseStorage release notes for 0.8 didn't
make it into the documentation -- we should add that to the release.

I'd really like to get PIG-1870 fixed, it could cause serious issues for
people. I have very little time for it right now myself, unfortunately.

The PigStorageSchema patch is ready to go, I'll commit it later tonight to
both trunk and 0.8