HBase, mail # dev - A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}

Re: A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-07, 19:38
I've also noticed this before, but though we fixed all instances in 96.
Instead of jenkins cleaning up, we should fix the tests themselves to not
use the /tmp directory. I guess we can use the ResourceChecker to detect
and fail those tests.