HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase fixes in Maven Repo

HBase fixes in Maven Repo
Hi,

I uploaded a custom built HBase version 0.94.3.1 into the Maven repo. It
has two fixes applied against our stock version:

1) HBASE 8285 - Our thrift clients never recover from failed region servers
until they are restarted
2) HBASE 8284 - Enhancements to ColumnPaginationFilter.

This is now linked against the hbase-commons. If you have any questions,
please let me know...

Thanks
Varun
+