HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
I was checking with the trunk code and i saw that
 /**
   * Number of checksum verification failures. It also
   * clears the counter.
   */
  public static final long getChecksumFailuresCount() {
    return checksumFailures.getAndSet(0);
  }
Is not getting used in the trunk code but it is getting used in the 0.94
code.  So there is something broke with this?
Are you checking with 0.94 code? I believe so.

Regards
Ram