Flume >> mail # user >> Flume RPC back off bug ?

Flume RPC back off bug ?
Hello guys:
       I'm using LoadBalancingLog4jAppender.To be failoverUnder the
condition of one of log server is down. If I set a max back off
time,LoadBalancingLog4jAppender will try to reconnect log server after a
time( generate by exponential backoff algorithm in class OrderSelector)
       The problems is that, the time generate by exponential backoff
algorithm always be 2000ms. not increating by algorithm.