Pig >> mail # user >> Add file command in Pig

Re: Add file command in Pig
Using the distributed cache is more ideal, IMHO. The UDF that uses it can
just add it to the distributed cache (should be in 9 and 10, I can check if
you like).

If you want to include it with pig, then you have to include it in the Pig
jar, and then you can call it from the Pig script. It's a little tricky but
doable. A bit of a hack.