Zookeeper, mail # user - long time full gc

Re: long time full gc
Ted Dunning 2012-10-29, 05:47
It may take an arbitrary time to receive these events in general.

If they client is the only one with any disturbance and that disturbance is
exactly and only garbage collection, then what you say is true (that the
delay will be a few milliseconds or less).

On the other hand, if there are other disturbances such as VM disturbances,
it could be seconds.