MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: about replication

+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-20, 09:26
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-08-20, 09:53
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-20, 10:44
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-08-21, 11:58
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-22, 04:22
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-08-22, 04:29
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-22, 05:05
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-08-22, 05:56
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-22, 06:19
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-22, 11:31
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-08-22, 14:26
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-23, 04:15
+
Olivier Renault 2013-08-23, 07:27
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-08-23, 09:54
+
Olivier Renault 2013-08-23, 10:40
+
Olivier Renault 2013-09-03, 07:28
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-09-05, 10:33
+
Olivier Renault 2013-09-05, 12:39
+
Irfan Sayed 2013-09-10, 06:02
Re: about replication
Your cluster-properties.txt should look something like :

#Log directory
HDP_LOG_DIR=c:\hadoop\logs

#Data directory
HDP_DATA_DIR=c:\hdp\data

#Hosts
NAMENODE_HOST=yourmaster.fqdn.com
JOBTRACKER_HOST=yourmaster.fqdn.com
HIVE_SERVER_HOST=yourmaster.fqdn.com
OOZIE_SERVER_HOST=yourmaster.fqdn.com
TEMPLETON_HOST=yourmaster.fqdn.com
SLAVE_HOSTS=yourmaster.fqdn.com,youslave.fqdn.com

#Database host
DB_FLAVOR=derby
DB_HOSTNAME=yourmaster.fqdn.com
#Hive properties
HIVE_DB_NAME=hive
HIVE_DB_USERNAME=hive
HIVE_DB_PASSWORD=hive

#Oozie properties
OOZIE_DB_NAME=oozie
OOZIE_DB_USERNAME=oozie
OOZIE_DB_PASSWORD=oozie

You will need to replace, yourmaster.fqdn.com, yourslave.fqdn.com by your
servers name. For the time being, I suggest that you do not install HBase,
Oozie,

regards,
Olivier

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE