HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To understand: we will have another branch? So trunk will be tagged 0.97 to
> be released in 0.98?

Yes.  Trunk will become 0.97-SNAPSHOT (unless someone has a better idea).
 It will follow the 0.89/0.95 pattern and will become 0.97.0 or we will
just jump to 0.98.0 on release.

St.Ack