Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton

Re: [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton
On 03/18/2013 03:31 PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> Guys,
>
> How about getting together for an April Fools Day (or close to it) Bigtop hackaton?
>
> I offer my help with the place/food/inet connection to host the event in
> San Ramon, CA. Don't be scared by the location - it is about 35 minutes drive
> from Sunnyvale and you go against the traffic all the time.
>
> We can get together for 4-6 hours and work on cleaning 0.6.0 and 0.3.1 release
> plates. Or perhaps something else, if there are other interests. It'd be a
> great way for the community to get together and welcome new contributors!
>
> How any of the following days look like:
>
> [ ] April 3rd
> [ ] April 4th
> [ ] April 5th
>
> Please respond to the list with your preferences.

Hi,

Sounds like a great idea!
Is it intended to be happen during the day or the evening?
During week days, I would only be available on evenings, late afternoon
(past 6pm).

Thanks,
Bruno