Sqoop, mail # dev - Help reg. SQOOP

Help reg. SQOOP
Anshuman Saini 2013-01-22, 04:13
Hello,

I am currently working on SQOOP, and need some help regarding the same.

Can you please tell me where in SQOOP, the default output file is set to as TEXT.

And where is the configuration changed, when output file needs to be AVRO.

I want the internal details - not the commands.
Thanks and Regards,
Anshuman Saini
Systems Engineer| Cloud Unit - BigData | Infosys Limited - Mysore | Mobile: +91 9538 97 8841
Infosys e-mail system.