From: Praveen Sripati [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to get the JIRA and release mapping and other way in Apache?

Hi,

a) How to know if a JIRA has been included in a particular release?

Usually, I get the patch for that JIRA and check the code against it to
make sure that the JIRA has been included in that particular release. Any
better way of doing this?

b) How to know in what all release a JIRA has been included?

BTW, I have 'git clone' on my Ubuntu 11.10.

Thanks,
Praveen