MapReduce >> mail # user >> warnings from log4j -- where to look to resolve?

Re: warnings from log4j -- where to look to resolve?

Try passing -Dlog4j.debug via mapred.child.java.opts. That will clearly show you the problem as part of logs itself.

Are these errors appearing in stdout/stderr or syslog?

+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/