HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-29, 18:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-04, 17:27
Re: profiling hdfs write path
Thank you Todd! I have been seeing similar attitude in many jiras, that I
have tried hard to ignore and was wondering how to respond to this email.

I could not have said it better.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+