Accumulo, mail # dev - Plumbr - memory leak detection

Re: Plumbr - memory leak detection
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-08, 19:44
YourKit generally offers free licenses for ASF projects, so long as
you agree to only use it for the open source development and not your
other projects. Check our their site for more info.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera