Avro >> mail # user >> Map having <string, Object>

Re: Map having <string, Object>
I agree that in this case Json would be equally helpful. But In my
application there is one more type of message, where untagged data can
provide compact data encoding. So to maintain consistency, I preferred
to send these kind of messages also using avro.

@where untagged data can provide compact data encoding.
In that case also, my schema has to be dynamically generated (i.e. on
runtime), so has to be passed to client. So would avro be better to
compressed json is that case?

Thanks,
Gaurav Nanda